Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Tombow USA Finalist!!

How exciting to get an email today stating that I was chosen as one of 10 finalists!! Now I have to come up with something utterly amazing for round 2!! :)  Oh, and it can't be a layout OR a card... Hmmmmmm....
To see the other fabulous finalists and the official post, visit the Tombow Blog here... And to see my entries, scroll down a post or 2 and it will be here on my blog! :)
Thanks for stopping by to share my news!!
As always...
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so exiting Tina, but there´s no doubt in my mind, that you will be one of the choosen, when you´ve made it this far. And I´m not surpeised at all, as you always do such awesome work, so ofcause they need you on their team there, and I´ll look forward to see, what will be next on your amazing crafty journey hun, so I´ll see you there okay?
    Have a wonderful day and lots of great fun.
    I´m crossing everything possible for you here hun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!