Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spellbinders Guest Blogger: Blooming Thank you card set

Good morning friends!
Today I have the honour of being featured on Spellbinders Paper Arts Blog as a guest designer once again!
This week, the theme is "THANK YOU CARDS" and I have created a set of 2 for you!!
Take a hop over to the Spellbinders Blog to see step my step instructions and the full images!!
These cards use some GORGEOUS Bling from Zva Creative, as well as my new favourite die from Spellbinders ... Blooms Three!!
So... what'cha waiting' for!!?? Hop on over and check out todays post!!
And as always, I so appreciate you!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!!

2 comments:

  1. It is so gorgeous Tina, especially the pink one is absolutely stunning, and they´re both really beautiful made and looks fabulous. You´re sooo clever with these dies. Thanks so much for the great inspiration alaways. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card... I really love that flower set too. Hope you have a great day with the kids and all that beautiful snow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!