Thursday, February 13, 2014

Elegant Heart flourish card: For Zva Creative

Hello friends! Today I have an elegant card to sure with you that I created for Zva Creative! It's beautiful colour scheme are perfect for this week... with Valentines day just around the corner!!

This is very simple to create using the Spellbinders Bracket Borderabilities and the  Swirl Heart (insert only).
I dimply Embellished using some gorgeous bling from Zva Creative!!
CRW-05CB-148
CRW-05CB-146

So, it's short and sweet today!!!
Thanks for stopping by! And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Until next time..
Happy Creating!!

4 comments:


  1. Beautiful card Tina! Love the heart! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very beautiful Tina, and I really like the colorcombo you´ve used for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:06 PM

    a lovely card, i love that bordabilities edge,so useful, think its gotta go on my wish list

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!