Thursday, January 23, 2014

Guest designer for Spellbinders Blog

Good morning friends! Brrrr.... it sure is a cold one!!
For todays post, I get to share with you a project that I created for the Spellbinders blog!! This is the very first time I've had my own post on their blog! So I'm excited!!
Here is a little sneak peek of my project... for more, you're just going to have to hop on over to their blog!! :)

This project uses one of my FAVORITE die sets from the new release!! SHOOT!! It is called. LOVE all those arrows!!!
To see the entire project, with full instructions, please stop by the Spellbinders blog!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome project Tina. I love the picture, you used on it, and it really looks awesome to me too, even I´m not doing any scrapbooking, but is a true cardmaker, but I still love the beauty in your project, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!