Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shrinki-Dink!

Hey there! in 21 hrs I will be aboard a plane heading to Arizona... I just can't believe it! I feel SO incredibly blessed!!! And in panic mode! I have SOOOO much yet to do!! LOL! But that's me... procrastinate! :)
So, I guess that's why I'm sitting here at my computer, right? Wasting time! LOL! But while I'm here, I have a LO to show you... one I did for Spellbinders booth at Summer CHA. Check it out...
I had SO much fun with this page! The photo was taken at my DD's 9th birthday party. I got the photo idea from Pinterest... with the paper background... I just love this pic of her! LOL!
For the design, I wanted to use the Jewel Stones die's... so I cut them out using Shrink plastic, inked them thru the template and then shrunk them down using my heat gun! Then I inked a bit more to get the look I wanted, and wrapped them with wire to look like jewlery! String them onto a chain and it was a real unique acent for this page! Funky... just like the photo! LOL!
I also used several Edgeabilities on this page... Creates fantastic edges and borders, don't ya think?

Spellbinders Supplies:

Preferred Partner Products:

  • Want2Scrap, Bling Black Pearls, Baby Bling Pink, Teal Jewels

Cross Promotional Partner Products:

  • KaiserCraft, Patterned Paper
  • Bazzill Basics Paper, Black Cardstock
  • Clearsnap, ColorBox Mint, Shabby Pink, Dark Peony, Maroon Pigment Ink
  • Cosmo Cricket, Black Mini Alpha
  • Cosmic Shimmer, Cosmic Twinkles Aqua
  • Artistic Wire, 22 Gauge Silver Wire
  • Scor-Pal, ⅛" Scor-Tape

cardstock, chain, stickles, Helmar Premium Craft Glue, Doodle Bug alpha and shrink plastic!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Next post will be after I return home from the Spellbinders retreat in Arizona!! :) Whoot!

Until then, Happy Scrapping!!

~TINA~

2 comments:

  1. So cute Tina! I love all the different techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy does she look like you! A fun layout to commemorate the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!