Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spellbinders Ad's!!

I just have to share this with you... it's so darn exciting for me!! :)


I had 2 of my projects that I created for Spellbinders used in Spellbinders advertisements! Both are on the back cover! How cool is that?? Totally cool I think! :)

Scrapbooks Etc Winter 2012

First up is a Layout that I created before CHA-S. It can be found on the back cover of Scrapbooks Etc winter edition! This is the project... more info on it can be found in the Spellbinders Gallery here.

Snow Angel


Card Maker Jan 2012

Then there is a card/envelope set that I created found on the back of Card Maker Magazine! Unfortunately there was a boboo at the office, so my name is not on it, but that of Judy Hayes. But if you go to the Spellbinders gallery you will find it there with my name! :)

Tiny Blessings


So if you happen upon one of those magazines this month, be sure to take a peek at the back cover and say, Hey!! I know her! :)


Also be sure to stop by my blog tonight starting at midnight for the Spellbinders Abilities and Beyond Blog Frenzy!! Not sure what I'm talking about? Check it out here on the Spellbinders blog!

Until then...


Happy Scrapping!!


5 comments:

  1. that is just awesome! HUGE congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! I also saw it in CARDS January 2012 - in the first couple pages!!! It does say Judy, but I am proud of you all the same!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats that is so awesome, and hopefully you´ll be seen a lot more often now after this? Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your layout on the magazine. So cool! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!