Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Polkadot Whimsy


Excited to be able to share my news! I have been asked to join the Polkadot Whimsy Kit club Design team! I was looking for a nice kit to subscribe to, when I came across this fabulous one AND they had a DT call out! Well... who can resist a free kit, right? Looking forward to getting started! I hear we are starting with a January kit! FUN! Check out the kits, they are adorable!
So be on the lookout for fabulous new kits in the coming months!! :)
THANK YOU PDW and CONGRATS to the other gals! Can't wait to be inspired by you all!

9 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! I was wondering if THIS was your news! Congrats, Lady! they are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my friends. Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Tina! It will be so fun to work on the DT with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:26 PM

    Congrats - I look forward to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge Congrats to you Tina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey congrats to you girl!! You are rocking the scrappy world this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY how exciting for you too....Congrats to you.... and i am friends with Tatum and you will love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. Bitcoin Cash Token

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!