Friday, October 22, 2010

Helmar Makes Me HAPPY!

WHOOT! I have the awesome opportunity to be on the Helmar 2010-2011 Design team!! Another term! YEAH!!! Check out the amazing talent on this list...

I created a layout for Helmar this week using the gorgeous Queen Bee line from Pink Paislee. This line is to DIE for!!! Check it out!
When You're Happy...
This page is of my second youngest child. He can be the happiest little guy... but he's having some issues with Mommy since his baby brother came along in May... :( Breaks my heart!!
Here are some detail shots for ya!!




Thanks for stopping by! For some details as to what Helmar Products I used or how i created this page, please stop by the Helmar USA Design Team Blog!
Until Next Time... Happy Scrapping!
Tina

Supplies: Pink Paislee Papers and alpha, Websters Pages Trim, Prima flower centers, Recollections brads, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Clearsnap Ink, Martha Stewart border punches, Ranger Dimensional pearls, Helmar Adhesives(specifics above)

4 comments:

  1. This page is simply fantastic. I love every single inch. Congrats on the 2nd term! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the layers and fussy cutting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout...and congrats on helmar too...looking forward in working with you! leeann:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout with all the details . it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!