Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Simply Renee

Good morning all! It's a beautiful day! i SOOOOOO wish I were at CHA... oh well! I WILL get there some day!!
Today my first blog post went live on the Simply Renee blog!! YAY! I love how my project turned out! You can check out more about it on their blog... but here it is...

Miss Personality

I have a tip for you today.... Be sure to check the back of double sided paper and REMOVE the label strip! Sheesh! I didn't... so my page is about 12 1/2 x 12!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously love how this page turned out! I want to scrap like this ALL the time... but I have 1 girl and 4 boys.... :( Oh well! She will have lots more albums than they boys will! LOL!

Supplies:
Basic Grey Papers and note cards
Prima flowers and pearls
Ranger Liquid Pearls and Ink
Glitz Bling sticker (Bird)
Magistical Memories Chipboard
Scenic Route and Creative Imaginations Rubons
Fiskars border punches
Helmar Premium Craft Glue, 450 Quick Dry, Quick Fix Adhesive runner

4 comments:

  1. that is so pretty!!! I have 5 boys so I am way better at scrapping boy pages than girls.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, loved your first post on Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your page and your post Tina! You did a fabulous job!!!

    Beautiful work gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gasp..this is absoltuely stunning!! I love every little spec of it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!