Saturday, July 03, 2010

Camera Shy **Magistical Memories

I am a little bit behind this month with my sketch creation for June for Magistical Memories... but it's ok, because I'm pleased with the LO that I created!! :) The June sketch was created by Amy Teets and it was an awesome one!
It is such a versatile sketch and there are SO many possibilities!!! Here is what I created with it.

Camera Shy

I had fun playing with this beautiful Magistical Memories Crazy Daisy border chipboard! I sprayed it with 2 colors of Tattered angels glimmer mist and one shimmers... it gave it a really cool look! I just love the way it shimmers!! I added pearls to the centers to give it a finished look.
No LO is complete without some fussy cutting and stickles... Oh, and some Liquid Pearls!!
This entire LO was done using the Helmar Premium Craft Glue! If you're like me, you always thing that liquid glue will ripple your pages... Well, I don't think that way any more!! This glue is liquid but there are not wet marks, no ripples and best of all... your stuff doesn't move! It's fabulous! The only thing i didn't use it on with this page was the journaling strips... I just like the Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive runner for this...
It's a little late for you to enter the June Sketch contest at Magistial Memories... but it's PERFECT timing to enter the July sketch challenge!! Here is the sketch...
Drop by Magistical Memories forum to see the details of the challenge!!

Don't forget about the RAK I will be drawing for!!! Just become a follower and leave a comment here...!

So... until next time... Happy Scrapping!!!
~Tina~

9 comments:

  1. great sketches Tina, loooove them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing such wonderful things with the PP lines. LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layout and the colors in it! beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the shimmery flowers :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout, Tina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:56 PM

    Spectular LO Tina!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful layout! Those sketches are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the first sketch! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!