Monday, June 14, 2010

My Baby's first page

This is my first page I created for my sweet baby boy. He is now one month and 3 days old! WHERE has the time gone!!!???

In this photo he is 3 days old... I just love the squishy lips!! :)

SPECIAL GIFT
We named him Jesse... which means GIFT. So he is my special gift. Even though we did not plan him... we are so thankful and blessed to have him!
This week I have 2 old friends... both couples have recently adopted brand new babies. Both are having SERIOUS health complications. My heart is broken for them... as of yesterday one couple was told that it was pretty much over... only to find out today that things are improving! God answers prayer, and I know that these little ones are being prayed for by so many!
So when I hold my beautiful healthy baby this week, i am overcome with how blessed I am... God is good!

I created this page for Helmar USA. Their adhesive is second to none, and they have the perfect selection to suit your needs!!
On this page I used the QuickFix Adhesive runner for the majority of the paper and photo's. I used the 450 Quickdry for the scalloped strips on the top and bottom and my circles, and a 1/2 inch circle Zap Dot for the butterfly! No fancy techniques... nothing special to do... just use it and it works like a charm!

I also had fun creating lots of different edges on this page. I used 2 different border punches, a scalloped edged paper, a wave and some circle rings. I love the interest it gave the page! How many different edges can you use on your next page?

I guarantee this is not the last page you will see of this little guy! :) Hold your little ones a little but tighter and a little bit longer tonight... I know I did...
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrapping!

Supplies:
Adhesive: Helmar USA Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Alpha's: Basic Grey and Pink Paislee Flowers: Prima Ranger Liquid Pearls Dollar Store Bling and butterfly

6 comments:

  1. What a great layout!!! Love it and soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous Tina! This is such a sentimental and precious page. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is such a sweet LO! My youngest is named Jesse as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the design of this page and those squishy lips are adorable - you are indeed blessed :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love..love..love...love this!! and YES he is a GIFT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!