Friday, November 20, 2009

Let's Capture These Sketches # 18

This weeks sketch was created by Susan Coish!! I had so much fun, I actually created 2 LO's!! LOL! In all honesty, i was having an off night, so i wasn't truely pleased with either one, so i jsut kkept createing! LOL!
Anwho... The sketch is posted on the sketch blog and here is my take on it... my favorite one anyway!!


I also was playing with my My Stamp Box stamps, and created this funky spotted border using the colon sign!!! ::::::::::::: So fun and funky!!! These stamps are just TOO versatile!! :)
These hands... are TOO funny! They are foam... I got them in a kit a couple of years ago and said "WTH will I EVER do with these???" Then, i was cleaning out my scrappy closet and came across them the day after I started this LO! How perfectly they fit!! Who would have ever know! Lesson... Never say never!! LOL!
Sorry for the wonky picture... it's raining out and i was anxious to post for the sketch blog. Will retake once it STOPS RAINING!! :)
I used lots of goodies from the Nov Sussies kit in this page too!! Those kits are just too fun!!

Where's the 2nd LO you ask? Waiting for a NON rainy day! And I used mist and stickles so it's a bit rumpled... SO annoying!
But until next time... Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!