Thursday, October 01, 2009

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Well, I can finally tell!!! I've been BUSTING AT THE SEAMS for the last 2 weeks!!!
Here's a hint...



I'm SO thrilled to share that I've been chosen as one of the newest members of the My Stamp Box Design Team!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

HUGE thanks to Tracey for teaching me so much about stamping and constantly encouraging me to dig them out!! :) It's paid off girlie!! :)
And HUGE Kudo's to Cindy... YOU so deserve your spot girlie!! CONGRATS!!

So, here's to an awesome term with My Stamp Box!! Thanks Bettina!! :)

Now step on over to our blog for a blog hop happening RIGHT NOW!!!

13 comments:

  1. CONGRATS TINA!!!!
    Welcome to the mSB Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hoooo! That is awesome news and so well deserved. Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just thrilled for you. HUGE, well deserved congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team! It's going to be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how wonderful Tina, so happy for you:-) congrats girlie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you with us Tina! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so awesome Tina! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, wasn't it hard to keep it schtumm?? So glad we can finally shout about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS GIRL!!!! ^_^ can't wait to see what you girls have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! How excititng!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! How exciting! Congrats T!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!