Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Stamp Box Application

Well, i'm on a bit of a submissions kick right now!! LOL! Chances are one in a million, but again... a girl's gotta try!
So here are the 5 stamping projects that i submitted... some you've already seen...


9 Months 12x12 Layout
Simple stamping using a lime green ink and a ruler stamp created this unique border around the 3rd and offset photo. It completed this page perfectly!

LOVE card
The birdcage on this card was stamped, cut out and added to the page using pop dots for dimention.
inside shot...
Best Friends Card
The center of the flower is stamped to give it the dotted look. The brackets are stamped using the MSB stamps. The word Friends is also stamped. Everything is popdotted to give extra dimention to this simple project! Inside is a simple sentiment from the MSB Oval Office set!

Snapshots @ 6 12x12 Layout
Simple stamping direct to the paper were added along the right side of the upper left corner photo's and along the left side of the main collection of photo's.


You make my World a Happy Place 12x12 Layout:
The entire bottom half of this layout has been stamped. The grass was done using 2 colors of ink. The clouds were stamped in a darker blue and the bird in a brown. Stickles and Distress stickles were added to many of the stamped images to give texture, sparkle and dimention to the project.

So there... I'm so pleased to at least have put myself out there!! Ya just never know what they are looking for... I'm just hoping it's ME!! :) Even a Guest Design position would tickle my fancy!! :)

I have another LO I'm working on using this weeks sketch from Capture these sketches!!! Fun one... not quite finished yet though!! I'll post when i am!!
Until then....

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

3 comments:

  1. FAbulous projects for your application (I am still SO loving that LO with the YELLOW journal stripes!) Best of luck to you, My Friend! (not that I think that you need it!!) My fingers are crossed for you!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff girl! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are amazing T! Very creative and very well made. Wishing you all the luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!