Saturday, August 29, 2009

Capture These Sketches #7


Hey there!!!
Here is my latest Lo, done using a sketch by the talented Calia Yang over on the Capture these sketches sketch blog!
i turned the sketch upside down! LOL! I had fun adding some stickes and dimentional pearls to the Pink Paislee here! I'm getting hooked on stickles lately!!





i have some other new projects to share with you soon... I finished my application stuff for the Upsy Daisy DT call... so I'll try and post them soon. I'm happy with it, but pictures NEVER do it justice, which is so frustrating!! Grrr!!

Hey, did you know that there is a cyber crop going on at LCOM this weekend? Awesome challenges! Drop by and tell them i sent ya! :)

Hope you are enjoying this last week of "real" summer before back to school hits!!

Until next time...
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. omword, those pics are hilarious! LOVE this page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!