Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mon Ame June Kit

GASP! June? Yep... we're running a but behind! LOL! i received the kit just before the beginning of my vacation... so i didn't get to play until this week! Oh well... it was worth the wait!!

Now i was off to a slow start... The mojo is just getting going again, so bare with me! LOL!!! The first LO is definately not a favorite of mine... but I guess i was just warming up! :)

Here are the 3 LO's I did with this kit!! The July kit is on it's way already too!! Take a look at it on the homepage!! MonAmeMemories






Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Stay tuned... I'm working with the July kit from Sussies!! It's SO cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. TINAAAAAA~~~~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your work! You totally rocked the June kit for MAM!!! *hugs* (i'm a secret fan of yours) I might have to start a secret fan club! heheheh ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!