Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bad Girls Top Designer

I've been so looking forward to the Top Designer contest at badgirlskits.com since last year! The classes are awesome! I have no chance at ALL of winning, but I just love the inspiration I get there! So... Class one's assignment is on layering... It's due tomorrow and I've been working on it for over 3 days now. I finished and it's ok, but I'm SO not feeling it! It's fine... but nothing out of the ordinary. I've been in such a scrappy funk lately!! It's so discouraging!! Oh well... this too shall pass, right? Anyway, here it is... with some close-ups! Then i'm off to load it into the contest gallery! Wish me luck!!



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning!

    Loved what you did with the last Sussie kit too!

    Speaking of which, as a fellow Sussie blogger, you've been tagged!

    http://justjennifer.squarespace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:10 PM

    i LOVE all the details you put into this layout! it's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!