Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Long Overdue!

I hang my head in shame... so much for my resolution to blog more!!! Tsk Tsk!! I have good reason though.... DS's crib is right next to the computer, and he's a light sleeper, so the time i have to update, he's napping! Good enough excuse? LOL! He has taken to napping in the kids room though, so now I will blog!
Hmmm... what's new? It's been a busy year so far! I'm on 4 Design teams at this moment! Busy, but oh so fun!! My 3 month Guest term with Just Cre8 is up the end of Feb... but they have a DT call out there right now, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I SO want this spot!!
Also, my 6 month term is up with Paws on Scrapbooking on March 31st. So things may quiet down some... but I'm really hoping not! :)
Paper Jam Studio has changed and we get a kit every 4 months... which is ok with me right now! But the more the merrier for sure!
Scrapbook Sussies is doing fabulously! Unfortunately Lara had a tragic family loss... her brother was traveling with his children from Nebraska to Colorado and was in an accident! his 14 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter were killed. My heart breaks for them!!! ((HUGS)) to you Lara!

I got some fun news yesterday! I won a LO contest at the Itty Bitty Scrap Shack!! Yippie!! Winning is always fun!! Thanks Tiffany! They also are running a "So You THink You Can Scrap" contest and I entered! It is a 6 week thing and should be lots of fun!!

I'm psyched for the weekend!! Paws is having a weekend crop and I'm going!! Yippie! I think I'm overnighting at Tracey's (Thanks girl) and scrapping lots! Can't wait!! I SO need this time to scrap! With being on all the DT's I have a TON of my own scrappy stuff not getting used, and I SO wanna use it!

So, I think that's all my news... oh nope, I have 2 more LO's requested by Scrapbooking Memories for their Button gallery! YAY!!

So, without further Adu... I will now post some of the recent Lo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!