Sunday, September 02, 2007

TOOT TOOT!!!


Yippie! I'm so excited!!! I just got an email from Paper Jam Studios saying I have been chosen for their design team!!! It's a cool gig, cause they only do one month terms! I'm not sure what month yet... or all that it intails, but I'm just super pumped that I was chosen at all!!! Check it out... the kits look great and are very reasonably priced!! www.paperjamsstudio.com
Here's another LO I did using the Sept kit from Paws! This kit is amazing!! We got our Oct kit already... and it ROCKS TOO!!!! :)
Talk later... and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Congrats, I can't wait to get to know you better. Glad we can be on this adventure together...nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting on the dt at paper jam studios! I can't wait to get to know you! I love your scrapwork. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!