Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm so sad!

Another Scrapbooking website and store are closing down! It's the site I design for... I tell ya, I have designed for probably 5 sites that ended up closing down! It makes a girl feel like she is to blame! LOL! No, I know life gets in the way, and that's just the way things go... but it is sad! I absolutely LOVE doing DT work... and as of the end of June... I'll be DTless!! I think it's time to start "shopping" around for another site that I love!!

Here's to finding another AMAZING site to DT for!!!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel Tina!! Keep your chin up! There's another AWESOME DT out there somewhere for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina.......come hang out at www.scraphoria.com It would be great chatting again with you on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps....that should be
    .ca not com I love your work and miss seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's time to update, girl!! You've been tagged.

    http://tailoredpages.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!