Sunday, December 10, 2006

Busy time of year!


What's new you ask? BUSY!!! Christmas time is always such a busy time of year! This weekend is our Christmas Canta at the church. Since I am the choir director and am also heading up the entire production... let's just say it's been a busy week and weekend! I enjoy it, but am looking forward to it being over as well! :)
An update on scrappy things...
*I did not make the OPAAT DT... but that's ok! The talent there was amazing, and a lot of other incredibly talented people did not make it either... so that makes me feel better! :) Not everyone can make it, right? They ended up taking 9 new members instead of the 4 they planned! It must have been such a hard decision!
*I have reapplied for my spot at ICS! I hope to make it... it is my online home and I'd be kinda sad not to be on the team... I should find out this week soon!
*I had a request to have my altered clock published in the Jan issue of Scrapstreet!! YAY! Gotta love new pubs!
*I received my prize for the prima contest! It was a plastic case filled with all different prima flowers and leaves... oh, and ribbon too! Very cute!

I have been wanting to scrap lately SO bad, but just have not had the time! I'm really hoping that this week I can scrap, bake, and get my decorating done! Then I'll be a happy camper!

Here is the mini Bazill Album that I altered for the ICS DT call! I may also use it for the FP call too! :)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. yay- you got your Prima prize AND a pub?! How exciting. Good luck on the call, Kimber would be crazy not to pick you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!