Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mojo is back!!


I'm so excited!! My mojo seems to be back! I know we all take spells where Mojo seems to go on vacation... well... mine has just returned!! WOHOO! I really think...... no, I KNOW that my weekend at ScrapGala was just what I needed! I needed the classes... I needed to meet those amazing teachers... and i needed time to scrap without interuption! Winning first place in the layout contest certainly gave me back my confidence as well :) I was so honored to be chosen by these 5 amazing teachers!! I'd take that over the 12 inch printer any day... call it an ego thing i guess!

I got the chance to do a layout today while Sammy napped... it was for ImagineCreateScrap using the SEI sponsor product for Oct. We were late getting our product... so I'm late posting it as well!
I'm really excited about some upcoming DT calls as well!!! Junkets is looking for a Canadian member... and Fancy pants is adding 4-6 team members. Not that my chances are great... but I really want to try!! I just love both of these companies and it would be a DREAM to work with either of them! So... Dream I will... as I will be applying for both! So... wish me luck!!!

Mojo... stay with me... i have some important work to do!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!